JIMBOB'S GRIZZLY GENTLEMAN BALM is a sophistacted blend of all-natural essential oils with predominant notes of Musk and Leather. JimBob finds this line to be the perfect addition to a night out or a business meeting.
Chivalrous, honorable, confident, and courteous are what you think of when you hear the word gentleman. Sophistication and elegance is what you see.
No matter his profession, or situation in life, a gentleman is groomed for success every day. That's why we formulated this signature blend of Sophistication & Leather to mirror what it really means to be a gentleman.
Always strive to be the most interesting beard in the room. Stay Grizzly, my friends.
BALM: 2oz/60ml steel tin
Why Beard Balm?
- Beard Balm has many benefits for your skin, hair, and hygiene.
- The area of your face where the beard hair grows is considered the beard (no matter how short or long the hair is).
- You skin naturally produces an oil, called sebum oil. As your hair grows, it absorbs the oil to stay hydrated.
- The longer the hair grows the more oil it absorbs. Your skin cannot keep up with the production of the sebum oil and begins to dry out. Your hair continues to grow, and it begins to dry out.
- JIMBOB'S GRIZZLY BEARD BALM is a leave in conditioner that holds the hair ends and keeps the hairs from flying away and drying out.
- With daily application of JBGBC you will notice your hair is softer, fuller, and stronger.
- Your Beard will begin to train into the shape you desire.
- Use in combination with JIMBOB'S GRIZZLY BEARD OIL for best results
- Use to soften hair, hydrate skin to get rid of itch and dandruff, and promote healthy growth.
Use to soften hair, hydrate skin to get rid of itch and dandruff, promote healthy growth, and tame flyways.
JimBob’s Bearwax (a masterful blend of pure Beeswax, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Baobab Oil & Argon Oil), Bergamot Oil, Vetiver Oil, Cedarwood Oil, Musk Oil, Tea Tree Oil & Lemon Oil
Using the back of your fingernail, scoop out a dime-sized dollop of balm and rub between your palms until its warmed. It will be ready to apply once no more clumps are present on your palms. Rub your beard from the sideburns down, coating the hair ends with the balm. Continue to rub with the grain until your desired shape is achieved.
*For external use only
JIMBOB'S GRIZZLY BEARD BALM has a medium holding power that gives the beard a natural look while still holding a shape.
Apply as needed