JIMBOB'S GRIZZLY COUNTRY BOY OIL is a bug repelling blend of all-natural essential oils with predominant notes of citronella and Lemongrass.
JimBob finds this line to be the perfect replacement for chemical repellents and used when spending any time in nature.
Being a country boy doesn’t just mean yellin’ ‘yee-haw’ and wavin’ around your guns. It means getting down to business and taking the day head-on to show your love to the land.
A long day in the fields usually leads to a longer night out under the stars, so we made this signature blend of oils with some bug-repelling power built right in.
You enjoy the party, we’ll make sure no critters come to crash it.
1oz./30ml amber glass dropper bottle
Why Beard Oil?
- Beard Oil has many benefits for your skin, hair, and hygiene.
- The area of your face where the beard hair grows is considered the beard (no matter how short or long the hair is).
- You skin naturally produces an oil, called sebum oil. As your hair grows, it absorbs the oil to stay moisturized.
- The longer the hair grows the more oil it absorbs. Your skin cannot keep up with the production of the sebum oil and begins to dry out. Your hair continues to grow, and it begins to dry out.
- This causes you to scratch your face and can lead to open sores.
- JIMBOB'S GRIZZLY BEARD OIL replenishes the dry skin and is easily absorbed into the skin and hair.
- With daily application of JBGBC you will notice your hair is softer, fuller, and stronger.
- Your skin will be moisturized and healed.
- Use in combination with JIMBOB'S GRIZZLY BEARD BALM for best results
- Use to soften hair, moisturize skin to get rid of itch and dandruff, and promote healthy growth.
JimBob’s Grizzly Essence (a masterful blend of Baobab, Apricot, Jojoba, Hemp, Vitamin E, Coconut & Argan Oils), Tea Tree Oil, Bergamot Oil, Patchouli Oil, Lemon Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Citronella Oil, Vetiver Oil.
Shake well before each use. Place 10-12 drops on palm and rub hands together. Massage into beard and comb to desired style. Apply as needed.
*For external use only*