JIMBOB'S GRIZZLY WORKIN MAN Balm is a refreshing blend of all-natural essential oils with predominant notes of cedar and peppermint.
JimBob finds this line to be a nice way to start the day after a morning shower.
Commanding nature is a mastery that can only be earned by long days out grindin’ with dirt on your hands, but even the hardest worker needs a break.
That’s why we tossed together a signature blend of our classic oils alongside the manly scents that you can only find loggin’ away in the woods to keep your brawn alive.
It’s no wonder why a man that runs his life the way he runs the field is one to be reckoned with.
BALM: 2oz/60ml steel tin
Why Beard Balm?
- Beard Balm has many benefits for your skin, hair, and hygiene.
- The area of your face where the beard hair grows is considered the beard (no matter how short or long the hair is).
- You skin naturally produces an oil, called sebum oil. As your hair grows, it absorbs the oil to stay hydrated.
- The longer the hair grows the more oil it absorbs. Your skin cannot keep up with the production of the sebum oil and begins to dry out. Your hair continues to grow, and it begins to dry out.
- JIMBOB'S GRIZZLY BEARD BALM is a leave in conditioner that holds the hair ends and keeps the hairs from flying away and drying out.
- With daily application of JBGBC you will notice your hair is softer, fuller, and stronger.
- Your Beard will begin to train into the shape you desire.
- Use in combination with JIMBOB'S GRIZZLY BEARD OIL for best results
- Use to soften hair, hydrate skin to get rid of itch and dandruff, and promote healthy growth.
Use to soften hair, hydrate skin to get rid of itch and dandruff, promote healthy growth, and tame flyway’s.
JimBob’s Bearwax (a masterful blend of pure Beeswax, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Baobab Oil, and Argan Oil), Cedar Oil, Patchouli Oil, Pine Oil, Peppermint Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Lemon Oil.
Using the back of your fingernail, scoop out a dime-sized dollop of balm and rub between your palms until its warmed. It will be ready to apply once no more clumps are present on your palms. Rub your beard from the sideburns down, coating the hair ends with the balm. Continue to rub with the grain until your desired shape is achieved.
*For external use only
JIMBOB'S GRIZZLY BEARD BALM has a medium holding power that gives the beard a natural look while still holding a shape.
Apply as needed